A number of changes have been made to BikeRouteToaster.com since the last release:
- New collapsible/moveable control box to increase available screen space.
- Download in Training Center format.
- Create tracks at the side of the road when auto routing. This can solve problems in some GPS units when creating an out and in track on the same road.
- Add Course Point Warnings. Some GPS units don't tell you that you have arrived at a Course Point until you are right on top of it or even passed it. This attempts to minimise that problem.
- All settings can now be specified in Metric or Imperial units.
For more details on the new features please see the help pages.